Re: Compiling dia for win32 using MSVC6 (on Win2k)

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Steffen Macke wrote:

> Now, after copying the shapes and sheets to the build folder, do you
> still get error messages?

Nope, they're gone.

> Could you check whether you are able to save the preferences?

Yes, it correctly saves and retrieves preference information.

> How about the PNG export?  Please try both the libart and pixbuf
> export filters. If some of the

Yep, they both work.  But the libart one doesn't do text (This is just a
limitation of libart, right?)

> problems are resolved, I would be very happy to package your binaries
> into a 0.91-2 installer.

Ok.  Also, this may be a stupid question, but why is are the CVS sources
marked ``Dia v0.91-pre2'', yet the binary in your installer is
``Dia v0.91'', or did you just bump the number for the release?

> I just created libint.dll from libint-1.dll by copying one over the
> other (or the other way round).

It is strange that you say this because in the binary distribution those
files have two different filesizes (which was the reason I didn't just
think I would be able to copy one over the other.)

Cheers,
Michael