Re: Python scripts

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 01:23:37 +0200
 Hans Breuer <hans@breuer.org> wrote:
> At 18:22 23.09.02 +0200, hopfgartner wrote:
> >On Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:34:24 +0100 (BST)
> > Alan Horkan <horkana@tcd.ie> wrote:
> >>
> >> Definately try looking at the mailing list archives,
> see
> >> the links at the
> >> bottom of this mail.
> >>

> >Please admit: there is nothing really usefull that has
> been
> >discussed on the mailing list.
> >
> Really ? A little old but still not outdated:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2001-July/msg00054.html

In message
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2001-July/msg00003.html,
a python terminal within Dia is mentioned. I am not able to
find it in any menu item. Could someone tell me how to use
the python terminal?

Thank you for your interest,

Peter