Re: Scripting a drawing

Dear Lars

I would like to read an argumentation tree from an XML file. Hence the
individual arguments are rapped in tags e.g. <claim>The world is round.
<argumentation>The diameter arround the whole world is differing 0.0001%
only.</argumentation></claim> The XML file has a lot of such frases.

Now I would like a tool to read the XML file and transform it in e.g. an
UML diagram where "claim" would be the class name and the
"argumentation" would be a data which evt. can be redriven by a method
with name "GetArguments" that is inserted additionally to the data that
comes from the XML file.

Is this prossible with any Script-Diagramming combination from the Open
Source community?

Thanks for replay

Fred