Re: lines

>  It
> seems to me that it's reasonable to have Ctrl+(move element handle) be
> fixed aspect resize (though shift might be a better choice).  I can see
> few cases where you really need to have horizontal/vertical movement for
> resizing elements.  The same problems would apply whether we use a key
> modifier or a menu entry.

Perhaps a useless bit of info, but relevent to certain people: many window
managers capture one of the modifier keys to allow moving or resizing the
window itself. I think it's almost always the ALT modifier on x86 boxen.

It rather annoyed me that Gimp overloaded the ALT key for some tools.

--
Tim Ellis
Senior Database Architect