Dia Code reuse from Sodipodi [Re: [Sodipodi-list] Some plug-ininterface ideas (fwd)]

I got no responses
maybe people thought i sent this to the wrong list
so i am resending this message with a different subject line

The main Sodipodi developer is considering how to make libraries of
certain parts of Sodipodi and as Sodipodi is a Gnome based Vector Graphics
program if the Dia developers have an idea on how Sodipodi could best put
together a library/plugin API then they should speak up now.

Sincerely
Alan Horkan