Date: 05 Sep 2002 18:14:20 +0200
From: Lauris Kaplinski <lauris@kaplinski.com>
To: Alan Horkan <horkana@tcd.ie>
Cc: Ted Gould <ted@gould.cx>,
     Sodipodi List <sodipodi-list@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Sodipodi-list] Some plug-in interface ideas

Hello!

Can you outline, please, which kind of functionality and how to
move into given library? The only thing I have been thinking
until now, are very basic things:
- libart replacement (faster, cleaner, smaller)
- SVG parsing library (building libart or similar datatypes)
- Canvas replacement (cleaner and not Gtk-tied)
But is waay to low level for plugins, which need handles to SVG
data (DOM-like or other) and UI structures (which affects the generic
application framework).

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski