Re: [UML] Can't write package name

Hello Lars,

thanks for your response.

> Message: 5
> Subject: Re: [UML] Can't write package name
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> From: Lars Clausen <lrclause@cs.uiuc.edu>
> Date: 31 Aug 2002 09:18:09 -0500

> > Then I couldn't write the package name in the tab of the class
> > object. How is this done? I don't see any attribute concerning the
> > package name for the class, but the tab is there for a reason, I
suppose.

> Are you talking about the 'template class' object, that has a dashed tab?
> Templates go there, from the last of the tab sheets in the properties
> dialog.

Sorry, I was mistaken here:
No, I use Java and Java doesn't have templates (yet). But Java does have
packages, for example javax.comm.
I have read abook where, in a UML class diagram, the name of the package
appears in a tab above the class name.
But I should use the package object (object of Dia) for this purpose. But I
used the 'template class' object instead and I couldn't write anything in
the right above box.

Johannes