Orientation patch (2nd attempt)

GDay,

	Attached is the orientation patch I sent earlier, except applied  to the
current CVS repostory.

	A word warning though, the patch is untested on this branch as I have not
had the opportunity to compile the cvs copy on me system. At this time,
I neither have the time nor the option of updating my system's gtk and
glib libraries to 2.0.

	So, instead I have applied the patch, then a cvs diff to roll it forward.
Only one chunk in the patch did not merge and I was able to identify and
correct this by hand.

	Before application to the cvs tree, could someone quickly run it past a
test build to see if it compiles and runs cleanly. It did before, it
should do now...(if anyone is feeling inclined, that is :).

Cheers Mik.

dia.patch.gz