Re: Problems resizing

Lars,

  I don't know if this is the error coming from the
segfault... I haven't received it before and I can't
tell when during the program execution it occurred,
but I'll pass it along anyway:

(dia:16085): GLib-WARNING **: GError set over the top
of a previous GError or uninitialized memory.
This indicates a bug in someone's code. You must
ensure an error is NULL before it's set.
The overwriting error message was: Failed to open file
'/home/ccrandal/.dia/font_menu': No such file or
directory
Segmentation fault