Re: Re[4]: transparent layer?

Alan, thank you sending this to me.
  They look great. I took a look at the postscript.
   It is amazing that so few lines do this so well.
   I don't understand the postcript language but
   i will study it to see if I can emulate other operations.

   A Dia solution will be nice and it also has the
   advantage (to me) that I could use LaTeX
   to annotate it with pretty math symbols.

   Thanks again for the good help.,

Best regards, Luis A

Alan G Isaac <aisaac@american.edu>@gnome.org on 10/18/2002 09:28:13 PM

Please respond to dia-list@gnome.org