Re: 2 Small bugs

I was just clearing through old mail and wondering if you reported these
bugs in bugzilla.  I also notice that no one replied to your message, so i
assume it has not been dealt with.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2002-October/msg00020.html

If you have not already done so please do, and  please use 2 seperate
reports.  Please include the above link to your post in the report.

I dont want to see all the useful information and valuable feedback on the
mailing list being forgotten or lost.

Sincerely
Alan Horkan

http://bugzilla.gnome.org