Re: Uninstalling dia 0.9

The dia uninstaller does not use the default uninstall icon, are you sure
it really is not there?  What about the uninstall shorcut in
StartMenu,Programs?

If you want to manually remove Dia you can delete the Dia folder and then
run something like Regclean (download from Microsoft) which should clean
up any registry entries.
There is probably also a .dia folder in your userprofile directory which
you can also delete.

I am sorry that Dia did not meet your needs, we would appreciate if you
could give us some feedback (but be gentle please, Dia is developed by
volunteers in their spare time).
If you told us what you were looking for perhaps we could point you in the
right direction.

Sincerely
Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/

PS Steffen could you please change the installer to use the default
uninstall icon, using the same icon for the program and the uninstaller is
mildly confusing.