(no subject)

At http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/diatut/all/all.html, I read:

   Right-clicking in [a Dia diagram] gives a diagram-specific menu.

But not for me.  I'm running 0.9 on Win2k on a Dell Latitude laptop with an
external, Microsoft wheel mouse.  I've got the mouse buttons swapped (I'm a
leftie) but the "right" mouse button (MB3) does the right thing in every
other program I run.  Is there something funky about GTk and swapped buttons
on 'Windows?  Is there a bug in Dia?  Am I doing something wrong?

                                    Chris
--
Christopher Nelson                           GE Fanuc, Albany
Chris.Nelson@GEFanuc.com                         518.464.4992