Ctrl-A?

When I run Dia 0.9 on Win2k, the accelerator listed for the View / Snap to
grid is "G" which doesn't seem to work.  I managed to set it to Ctrl-A
("align", 's' is save and 'g' is group) but I try to toggle snap-to-grid
with Ctrl-A, Dia sometimes zooms in on my canvas and sometimes does nothing.
Is there some undocumented binding of Ctrl-A?

                                      Chris
--
Christopher Nelson                           GE Fanuc, Albany
Chris.Nelson@GEFanuc.com                         518.464.4992