Metapost and PSTricks problems

Dear List members,

I'm new to dia and new to this list, so please excuse me if these questions
have been asked hundreds of times. I looked through recent archives and the
FAQ and did not find the answers.

I have the following problem:

when exporting my dia drawing into metapost format, all arrows seem to get
lost. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

In order to not lose the arrows, I instead exported to tex's PSTricks
format. However, here the figure turned out very, very small so that I would
have to recale the whole drawing before exporting. Is there any way to keep
the original size when exporting to PSTricks?

Thanks for any help.

Rüdi