Re: Dia Feature request, stay on top.

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Greg McKone wrote:

> Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:32:05 -0800
> From: Greg McKone <gregmckone@softhome.net>
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Dia Feature request, stay on top.
>
> Dia Developers.
>
> Hi I’m using dia, and find it would be very useful if there was a “stay on
> top” option for the toolbar.  This way I could maximize the working area to
> fill the screen, and click on the workspace without losing my toolbar behind
> the workspace.
>
> (I’m using version 0.90 on Windows2000)
>
> Thanks for considering this idea.  If I simply missed the option, please be
> so kind as to point that out.

Me too!  But i never even filed a bug in Bugzilla (oops).

The awfulness of the window manager in windows would make this a valuable
feature for windows users.
This would not be a problem if you were using a program like WindowBlinds
to change the window appearance to include a "pin on top" type widget.

> Have a great day!

i reserve the right to have a crap day, but nice of you to say.

Later
Alan