Re: some new electronic shapes

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 11:06:08AM +1100, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 ed.hunter@seznam.cz wrote:
>
> > I have almost completed an additional set of various analog electronic parts.
> > What's missing are mostly some bounding boxes and a good translation
> > to English - anyone with a degree from electric engineering? :-)
>
> Well, I'm within a few credits of one.  I'll try and remember to take a look
> at the translations.  Any hints you can provide on the mechanics of the
> translation?

Simple - just take Electronic.sheet file from the Electronic.tar.gz archive
and correct the names found there, or insert lines with plain text comments, etc,
and send whole file to me afterwards - I will take care of making it a sheet again

Your help will be *very* appreciated

BTW, if someone other has suggestions, corrections, new parts, etc, I am all
willing to to make the shapes better.

Jarda Benkovsky

--
GCM/IT d- s:+ a- C++(+++) ULOI++++$ P++ L+++>++++ E+ W++
N w--- PS+ PE++ Y+ PGP R+ tv- b+++ D+ e+++ y+