Re: Problems running dia on Solaris 9

Lars Clausen wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > * The configure script looks for libart-config, but I had
> > libart2-config.  I created a symbolic link.
>
> That could well be your problem.  Major versions are generally not
> compatible.  You should find libart version 1.something and use that.
>
> -Lars

Hi Lars,

I wondered about that, but it didn't complain in the build so I thought I was
getting away with it.

I'm actually having a hard time find a version 1.x anywhere.  Sourceforge and
gnome.org don't contain a version older than 2.x that I can see.  Google wasn't of
much help.

Am I looking in the wrong place?  A good URL, cvs command or attachment for
version 1.x would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Dan