Re: Noob testing on Win32....

The introspector project is planned to be made up of following :

a gui, based on DIA, with new GUI interaction code stoled from the TCM
modelling tool. It will allow the rapid entry of classes,
with the minimal of dialogs and moust movement.

the VCG graph layout tool will help you layout big diagrams.

the GCC interface will collect infomation about c programs.
the perl interface will help you script it.
the mingw32 port will allow us to compile under linux.
the gentoo port will expand the developer base.

you could be testing this as a windows user,
seeing if you can link to the files.
or as a tester of the executables under windows,
can you run the files.
or as a debian tester of the cross compiling.
or as an advanced trailblazing porter,

porting dpkg to gentoo, and getting the mingw32 compiler running
there..

here are tgzs of the original sources,
the diffs are my changes for running debian.
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/debian/incoming/

here is a presentation
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/introspector_yapc/index.htm

here are docs
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/docs/

here is the blogger
http://gccintrospector.blogspot.com/

Here is the mingw32 page :

the mailling list is one the project page
http://sourceforge.net/projects/introspector/

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/