Re: Bug 0.90-RC2: Sheets and Objects dialog...

I modify my first interpretation (after more experimentation and
looking at the programs):

   When "touching" objects of different sheets, it appears a message
which classifies them as "System sheet" or "User sheet"; but the
message should classify the objects as being defined with a *.svg file
or with a *.c file.

I think there is a bug here; but it is not very urgent as it will may
confuse  users who tries to understand all messages....

> I really like better 0.90 RC2; but I found some problems:
>
>    Sheets are well classified as "System sheet" or  "User sheet";
>    this is confirmed  while "touching" the sheet to be chosen;
>
>    But the classification is inverted when "touching" objects of the
> UML - sheet
>    and shapes of "my sheet". (it is not inverted for the other
System