Re: About the zh_CN.GB2312 locale

> Given that you are using RedaHat 7.3, you posibly have the same problem
> have - hence the patch I submitted last week (RE: RE: Freetype problems
> under RH7.3 21/5/02). I you use this patch then freetype *may* work -
please
> let me know if it helps.

Thanks for the info.

I have tried the patch with 0.90RC1. Dia still crashes on my system when
freetype support is enabled.

I have just realized that the sample diagram in my last email is
irrelevant, dia crashes whenever one tries to add a text object,
e.g.:

   File->New diagram->(click "T")->(click on the diagram) ==> segfault

0x080b3481 in font_getfont_with_style (name=0x80e14c0 "Courier",
    style=0x80e27bd "Regular") at font.c:1060
1060      for (faces = fonts->diafonts; faces != NULL; faces = g_list_next(faces)) {

(fonts==NULL)

LB