Re: [long] lots of problems, you did ask ... [was Re: RC1 stats]

According to Cyrille Chepelov <cyrille@chepelov.org>:
> > The tree view is intersting, but i was also hoping/expecting to see the
> > new Preferences dialog and Hubert Figueres toolbar enhancement.
>
> I'm not very up to date on this. Have these patches been committed ?

They have been shortly after 0.88.1 release. And I have fixed a couple
of bug the, that has been committed too.

> Are
> people waiting for me to commit them ? (I need to be made more aware of
> them, then). Hubert's toolbar enhancement may be the button with the
> right-pointing triangle, located in left upper corner, between the rulers.
> You need to enable a setting in the prefs dialog to see it, IIRC.

No. My enhancement is the menu bar. But this is NOT the default; you
need to activate in in the preferences. By default you have that
triangle in the top-left corner like in gimp.
Note: if you get the menu bar, then right-click show the contextual
menu (middle-click by default).

Hub