postscript encoding

Dear Dia developers.
I read you released rc1 and rc2, and you have only few bug raports. I don't
know if it's a bug or just missed feature, but I can't export postscript with
correct encoding (other than ISO-8859-1) - in place where my national letters
should be - I see "plus/minus" and other characters.
I know I can export to png/jpg then convert to ps, but this is waste of
quality. I know I could use postscript tools to fix national letters, but I
don't know hot to do this.
Please remember, that encoding is important issue for non-ISO-8859-1 users.