Re: utf-8 test diagram

On 5/15/2002  "Maiorana, Jason" <jmaiorana@idirect.net> wrote:

> tiny example diagram attached:
> does this attached diagram show up for anyone
> in their version of dia. It should contain
> a flowchart box with:
>
> "begin:é<多教, end"
>
> inside it

I dont know if the diagram I saw  is just what you excepted: there are
some differences between what I see in the mail and what I see in the
diagram:  After  "begin:"  and before ", end",  I see:
in the mail: 9 symbols; in the diagram just 4 of them.
(the extra 5 symbols  in mail are 4 little squares and a < symbol)

But I beleive the diagram shows the 4  symbols you put in the Dia
file.

Loli
email:  loli@unsa.edu.ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net