Re: utf-8 test diagram

Le Wed, May 15, 2002, à 06:15:00PM -0400, Maiorana, Jason a écrit:

> tiny example diagram attached:
> does this attached diagram show up for anyone
> in their version of dia. It should contain
> a flowchart box with:
>
> "begin:?????????, end"
>
> inside it

The problem is, while dia now has a complete (give or take a couple bugs)
UTF-8 core, gtk 1.2 still has not. So, as long as we don't move to gtk 2.0
for the *nix port of dia, dia will be unable to display anything outside of
the current locale (note: I'm curious to know what happens when dia is
running in an UTF-8 locale, but I'm not overly optimistic about that: gtk1.2
doesn't know what the hell UTF-8 is).

Grumpf.