Info about importing objects to dia

Hi,

I just started working with dia for my degree thesis and I'd like to import
to dia some of the drawings I have in other formats to use them in new
documents. Is there any way to import objects in formats different from .dia,
.dxf and .fig (for example sketch (.sk) files)? Maybe the problem is just
that I don't know a program that exports to .dxf...

If anyone can help I'd be grateful

thank you very much