Re: Documentation on the development of C (C++?) Dia plugins (shapes)

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 06:23:06PM +0300, Steffen Macke wrote:
<snip>
> Are you familiar with DocBook so that you
> could merge your text with the dia manual?

Please have a look to the new version of my document. I've spent the
whole day learning DocBook, and I think it's worth it.

However there are many presentation mistakes in the document, I can't
get some things appear like I'd want them to (in particular in my school
report, which is off-topic, and in french).

Maybe I should have used the reference manual style, instead of the book
one? But this way I could work on my report at the same time, and I'll
be able to put my doc into my report with no cost.

PS: by the way, what's the best style for a school report? As I've said,
I chose the book, but I need some special pages (sometimes blank) before
and after the ToC (I have problems with these), additional pages for
conclusion (it's neither a chapter nor an appendix), and a custom cover
also.
PPS: I have also problems exporting to pdf, dvi and single-page HTML...

--
Pierre