Documentation on the development of C (C++?) Dia plugins (shapes)

		Hi,

I'm currently writing a report (I'm on an internship for school), which will deal with the creation of Dia plugins (creation of complex shapes and attributes).

I'll publish it soon on my website, certainly at http://www.defora.org/modules.php?name=Reviews&rop=showcontent&id=4 .

Of course, any comments and additions will be considered.

--
Pierre