Re: fonts coming out squares

i'm running the standard redhat 7.2, kernel 2.4.7-10 with Accelerated-X <-
(might be the issue) on a vaio laptop.  XFree86 doesn't support my graphics card
yet.

dia-0.88.1-3

everything else seems to work with fonts, gimp, etc.  any idea?  what other
information can i provide you?

the more i think about it the more i think it's Accelerated-X because with the
exact same setup on my other laptop dia works just fine using XFree86.

./chad&