Too many dia warnings

Hi,

when I accidently copied the sheets and shapes into my own
private .dia/, while the originals were still in some other
place, I got exactly 206 warnings:

Warning

Several object-types were named xxxx
Only first one will be used.
Some things might not work as expected.

from lib/object.c:object_register_type() or so.

While it's nice, that dia warns about the problem, 206
similar dialog boxes are not OK.  Dia should count the
number of open warnings, and bring up only a few.

Cheers!