Re: default font for FreeType

LC> Which would basically just mean the latin1 locales, yes?

Yes.

LC> I've had trouble getting the TT tables via freetype.  Until that is
LC> resolved, I may not be able to figure out what a TTF supports.

What is that problem?

>> 4. if have a configuration file as .diarc (for example, can
>> be written a font as gtkrc), find a font whether a list
>> has the font name which is specified or not. if a list
>> has it, decide a default font, if not, uses a first entry
>> on a list as default font.

LC> I don't get this at all, sorry.

Well, that list may has several fonts. however we can't get
a appropriate font, because it should be decided by the
users. perhaps a font which we chose may be ugly font ;)
We need to prevent it. a way is good anything because my
purpose is that.

--
Akira TAGOH  : tagoh@gnome.gr.jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group
at@gclab.org : tagoh@gnome-db.org / GNOME-DB Project