Dia sheets

Excuse my insistence, i need to know what to do for developing an ADL sheet,
with popups, object specific properties and other things impossible to do with
simple .sheet & .shape files. It's for my grade work, and i'm late because of
this.
What files i need to build (objects, shapes, sheet, pluggins, xpms)?
What have i to change to wich Makefiles?
How do i connect it to Dia's general structure (for eventual join distribution)?

I know it's kind of trivial for u.

It's very urgent, I thank you the help.

Leonardo Contreras Alfonso
Ingeniería de Sistemas y Computación