Dia Anon. CVS Updates?

I was having problems with updates from the anon. CVS server
yesterday, so took a look through dia-list archives, and saw
someone had mentioned something about mirroring for it taking a
long time. But I've been waiting for Cyrille's fix (below)
since about 16 BST yesterday, and it still hasn't arrived, with
a fresh checkout and build from CVS at about 8 BST this
morning. Is it really meant to be this slow? It's a right pain
in the ...erm... posterior.

Not really complaining already (honest!), but is there a way
around this problem? Another way I can access the server to get
updates that might be quicker? Would like to avoid using the
CVS snapshots as it will almost certainly screw up my sources.
Alternatively, are there any other mirrors etc?  Can't find any
documented.

Cheers,
Andrew.

--