Re: Help out with Dia (was Re: Minor dia build error?)

On Sun, 23 Jun 2002, Andrew Ferrier wrote:
> On 2002-06-23 at 16:26 +0200, Hans Breuer wrote:
>
>> A look at the mailing list should show that Dia currently has
>> _massive_ changes. If you don't plan to help on this it
>> probably would be better to not use the cvs version for the
>> next few days ...
>
> OK, this bug has been taken care of by Cyrille now anyway, but
> this does raise a point I've been wanting to mention...
>
> I find myself relatively rich in free time at the moment, and
> I'd like to help out with Dia. I'm not sure of the best way to
> go about this and I was wondering if one of the maintainers or
> more mature project members could suggest something.

Quite forgot the most important thing:  We're most grateful for your
offer.  Help is very welcome.

And I thought of an import/export filter that should be fairly easy to
make: Kivio files.  It will take some XML knowledge, but that is fairly
easy.