what unicode library does dia 0.90 need?

Hi, I am trying to build dia 0.90 on a Solaris 8 Sparc system.

I can't figure out what kind of Unicode library dia expects or needs.

Solaris 8 has built-in unicode support, for example iconv.h is there.
There is also a large number of libraries (hundreds!) in /usr/lib/iconv.  E.g.

8859-10%UCS-4BE.so
8859-10%UCS-4LE.so
8859-10%UTF-16.so
8859-10%UTF-16BE.so
8859-10%UTF-16LE.so
8859-10%UTF-8.so
8859-13%UCS-2.so
8859-13%UCS-2BE.so
UTF-16%UCS-4.so
UTF-16%UCS-4BE.so
UTF-16%UCS-4LE.so
UTF-16%UTF-8.so

Can I use one (which?) of these?  Or do I need to get a library from somewhere?

Thanks very much.

				Kostas