Re: visible area should be wider

On june 8. Tino Schwarze <tino.schwarze@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de>
wrote

> Hi there,
> I'm currently using CVS head and noticed a little annoyance: The
visible
> (scrollable) area of the diagram is always a bit too small for me.
>
> That is, the diagram seems to end at the bounding box of all
objects. It
> would be more appropiate to have some free space all around - like
half
> the diagram size (or window size) into each direction. The reason is
> simple: It is non-intuitive how to "get" more free space. One has to
> move an object outside or start a selection.
>
> Has anybody filed a bug report on this issue yet? If not, I'll do so.

May be it is not a bug.  If you open  file -  preferences -diagram
defaults   you can choose the size of the initial window (may be you
"have chosen"  500 x 400 pixels-without knowing it) you can get a
bigger one if you wants)
Loli
email:  loli@unsa.edu.ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net