Dia 0.90 on Solaris [4]

Hi,

Having applied the changes already mentioned, there are still
problems with libpng. I have the libpng headers installed in
/usr/local/libpng-1.2.2/include with links /usr/local/include.

There's no way to tell Dia to look for the libpng headers in
/usr/local/include. I had to add -I/usr/local/include in file
	app/Makefile

Dimitri