Re: Alternative user interface

> seem to use a third mouse button now: so I'm slightly confused
> as to your point... are you suggesting that it should or that
> it should not?

i did not notice this until just before i read the faq
the third mous button is used for object specific properties

for example
if you middle click on a bezier it will allo you to add a new segment

Sincerely
Alan

PS
And just to confuse you ...
i have started using the optional menu on document window (thanks hub) and
the functions formerly of the middle button i can now access from a right
click