database table instance modeling in dia

Hello,

I would like to use dia to draw database table instances, that is,
nothing more than two dimensional tables with a title at the top,
a name for each column, followed by the various table rows.
I could not find any such functionality in dia. It would
be nice if this diagramming capability were incorporated
into dia. As an application, many database tables do not
change in contents as they are used solely to enforce
referential integrity constraints. People also use
table instances to give examples such as those
used to explain to database normalization.

Thanks,

Neil