Re: Handle

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 08:35:53PM +0200, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

> > Hi, i?m working with Dia, could anymone explain me the meaning and use of
> > Handle type, CreateFunc needs it.
> > Thanks in advance.
>
> This represents the eight black squares on the sides of an object (visible
> when the object is selected). They are used as handles by the GUI to allow
> for object move and resizes.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I got the impression, that everything the
user can drag is a handle (usually represented by a small colored
square). Therefore, the endpoints of connections are also handles as
well as the points in the middle of a segment of a zigzag line.

Bye, Tino.

--
             * LINUX - Where do you want to be tomorrow? *
                  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/