Re: XSLT Transformer plugin

Le Fri, 17 May 2002 01:35:22 +0200, Cyrille Chepelov a écrit:

>Oh, here's the answer to one question; you add a hard dependency on another
>package. Is it possible/practical to make this a soft dependency (using the
>dl_* functions)? That would make it possible to ship the plug-in in the main
>package. Hmmm. If it's too much effort, don't bother; packagers will have to
>make it a different binary package (from the same source). A little
>inconvenient at first for the package maintainers, but neither unpossible or
>that ugly.
>
>ObPatchNote: it would be even better if the archive was only a patch (with
>the new files patched against "empty" (there is an option for that in "cvs
>diff")

Ok, here's the full-updated-plugin-patch (~1 hour snapshot). It uses g_module* for loading libxslt. I cannot test it on Win32, so I'll be pleased that anyone try it before the next release so I don't get flames :)

There are some things the patch changes at a more global level:
	add a DIA_PLUGIN_PATH envvar.
	check for libxslt upon configure: What to do I the lib is not found ? (I'm no auto* guru)

Congratulations for the nice work, I succeeded getting a friend to use Dia before 1.0!

--
"Not only is there no God, but try finding a plumber on Sunday. " - Woody Allen

MaT|TaM (http://mattam.ath.cx)

dia-xslt.patch

PGP signature