Re: segmentation fault :-(

On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Adrien Beau wrote:

> On Monday 03 June 2002 09:01 PDT, Jan Keirse wrote:
> >
> > Hy, the patch works, but only partly: as long as I use
> > courier as font, it is ok, but if I use another font (eg
> > helvetica), it will continue to use courier.
> > I get an error message Warning no X font for Helvetica found,
> > using -*-courier-medium-r-normal-*-%d-*-*-... instead.
>
> Are you sure your fonts are installed correctly on your
> system? Do other applications find and use your fonts
> without problem?
I've installed them (if they were not instaled by suse)  using
kfontinstaller, they work with all programs I've
used before: the entire koffice suite (kivio too, don't make me use it ;-)
) gimp, sodipodi, abiword, openoffice, scribus,... and that without
problem any problem whatsoever.

Greets,

Jan
--