Re: segmentation fault :-(

Le Sun, Jun 02, 2002, à 03:53:23PM +0200, Jan Keirse a écrit:

> > OK. What platform, what distribution, what libraries?
> AMD Duron 650, SuSE linux 7.3 Pro, what libraries do you mean? I have gtk
> 1.2.10 (and 2.0

All libraries which dia depends on (typically, list all packages you have
installed that dia depends on).

> > I add another question: what locale ? Does the problem re-appears with
> > LC_ALL=C app/run_dia.sh ?
> yes, the same resultB

OK.

> > Can you run dia from the compile directory with the following line:
> >
> > DEBUGGER=gdb app/run_dia.sh
> >
> > (I assume you have gdb installed), and give us a stack trace ?
> I asume you mean this:
> (gdb) run
> Starting program: /home/jan/dia-0.90/app/dia

> init_x11_font (font=0x81236c0) at font.c:534
> 534       height = (real)gdk_font->ascent + gdk_font->descent;

Yep, almost. A deeper stack trace would have been useful (use the 'bt'
command). However, this is already very useful. I'll commit a symptomatic
patch shortly.

You may have better luck by making a distclean then
enabling freetype (./configure --enable-freetype) and rebuilding.

Grumpf.