segmentation fault :-(

Hello,

I just compiled the 9.0 version of dia on my linux box. It starts, but
when I want to insert text, I get Segmentation fault :-(
The previous version (0.88.1) also gave problems with the fonts, when I
wanted to insert text, he said that he couldn't find the font (whatever
font I chose, and they are pressent, ALL other programs support them), and
just uses a fixed width 10pt font, but when exporting to ps it looks as it
should, it was just on the screen that it didn't work.

can anyone help me with this?

Greets,

Jan

--