Re: 'Diagram tree' menu item in wrong place?

On 2002-07-22 at 02:28 +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:

> this makes a lot of sense to me.
> is there a bugzilla number related to it?

#88332. If you want to fix it, be my guest.

> PS what is this address about submit@bugs.gnome.org,
> are you using bug buddy or something similar?

Yes, Bug Buddy. But I'm trying to wean myself off of it --- it
doesn't interact very well with the Gnome bug-tracking system
(BTS) --- some of the fields in the BTS aren't available in Bug
Buddy, and others get badly interpreted. I'll try to use the
web-based form in future.

For a much better example of how this stuff should work (IMHO),
see the Debian BTS/reportbug tool. But I guess we should stick
with the Gnome stuff now, especially since everything else in
Dia is Gnome-related.

--
Andrew Ferrier

email: andrew.junk@new-destiny.co.uk