Suspected non-critical dia object creation bug

I've found a suspected bug, and would like to see if others can
recreate it. If so, I'll file it in bugzilla.

Use dia CVS (I'm using one as of 2002-07-17). Turn off the
'reset tools on create' option in Preferences. Select any tool
from any sheet. Click once on the diagram to create an object.
Now select a different sheet from the drop-down list. Now click
on the diagram again. The old type of object is again created
(despite the fact that this contradicts with the object shown
in the sheet's palette). One has to explcitly click on an
(already depressed) object in the sheet to create an object of
that type. It's arguable this is not a bug, but it's definitely
_very_ confusing.

Can anyone else verify this? I'd provide a fix, only I don't
know where to start looking (and I'm short on time at the
moment).

Regards,
Andrew.

--