Re: First offered sheet

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 09:38:57AM -0500, Lars Clausen wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, ed hunter wrote:
> > another idea for sheets - what about making the items in sheets menu
> > checkboxes, so you could select more than one at one - the shape icons
> > from different sheets would be separated by line. This way you could
> > more easily draw diagrams with objects from various sheets
>
> I think that'd make the shape icon area too large, so that you'd need to
> scroll all the time.  In that case, I'd suggest making your own specialized
> sheet with the symbols you need -- it's unlikely that you'll need all
> symbols from several sheets in one diagram, but you may well need a couple.

Making sheet is cumbersome ... I can make the toolbox wider,
so I do not have to scroll so much - I can easily get Assorted
to 4 lines. And moreover, scrolling is definitely easier than changing sheet

Jarda Benkovsky

--
GCM/IT d- s:+ a- C++(+++) ULOI++++$ P++ L+++>++++ E+ W++
N w--- PS+ PE++ Y+ PGP R+ tv- b+++ D+ e+++ y+