Re: Testing of current CVS version, problems in svg in sketch and eps font problem, proposal for an RDF config file

> RDF
> either
> could
> >> be
> >> GPLed
> none.
>
> From the looks of it, I doubt libxml can parse RDF.  Too much special
> syntax.

The raptor is a RDF parser that can use libxml and expat and supports
python/perl/ruby interfaces... it looks really good.

> >> -Lars is drowning in TLAs.
> > Sorry I have be reading up on all this stuff: here is a set of
> links
>
> I'll have to look some more into this.
>
> Notice that since RDF has no layout to it, we can't make Dia read it
> without adding some kind of auto-layout.

Yes that is kind of what I want to do with the introspector,
have a bunch of XML feeds of software meta data into a repository with
graph-layout and DIA backends..

Anyway that is way in the future... I want to help get DIA stable and
usable, it is taking a long time for me to familiarize myself with all
these parts. First i want to look at medoosa, they seemed to use
graphvis as a layout. That will be the first step to move that over to
VCG and plug it into dia....

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont