Testing of current CVS version, Questions about how you use dia for publishing

Dear All,

I have been able to compile and run from cvs.
It seemed that not all parts were built by the first pass, and I had to
run the make a couple of times. Maybe this is just do to that way that
I have used cvs. Not all parts of the code seemed to have been updated
by cvs update. What is the recommended way to cvs and build, lets say
daily?

I noticed that the UML toolset is not auto-selected when a UML diagram
is loaded.
UML support with the editing of the text of a comment on the screen is
very good.
The export of png or any raster output is missing from the cvs version,
i found an png_export export module, but have not looked how it can be
turned back on. Is there anything I can do to help?

The CPM export crashes the DIA.

I am planning on writing a set of software specifications using the
newest version.

fellow dia users :
Can you please tell me your experiences using dia for a UML editor? I
would like to know how and what tools you use to post process the
diagrams and how you create an published document. I would like to know
what your personal choice of tools are.

Best Regards,
Mike

=====