Re: intltoolize: problem building CVS

Hmmm... since I'm running FreeBSD and using the ports collection
the option of downgrading gettext isn't very practical.  FreeBSD
does however recognize the problem and provide a "gettext-old"
port.  I tried changing autogen.sh to use gettextize-old but am
having the same problems.  Still hacking on it ...

	-Vance